Experienced Energy Tax Credit Possibilities In Atlanta
- How energy efficient is your home? Visit the websites below for tools to help you determine the energy efficiency of your home and find more ways you can save money.
- ENERGY STAR can help you with conducting home energy audits. Check out the Tax Credit Information and FAQs.
- The US Department of Energy can help you calculate R-values in your area.
- Stay on top of energy costs with the Alliance to Save Energy.
- Reduce your carbon footprint by learning about Building Science.
- Learn more about the benefits of cool roofs from the Cool Roofs Rating Council.
- View a table or map of state, local, utility, and federal incentives for renewable energy and energy efficiency on the Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy (DSIRE).
They really helped us in getting our money from the insurance company! Everything went smoothly. [...]
Immediately following Hurricane Katrina my roof was one of the first replaced. I was 100% satisfied with the finished product and the time frame the work was completed in. I would call them again for any roofing or remodeling services that I might ne [...]
Top 3 Reasons Your Home Can Benefit From A Solar Powered Attic Fan
Any established roofing contractor can tell you about the importance of having proper ventilation for your home, including an attic fan for circulation. Since that fan is directly related to keeping […]
Dont Ignore The Possibility Of Storm Damage And The Necessary Roof Repairs
When it comes to storm damage, it's almost a matter of when not if. Storm repair for roofing is more common than most people realize. The longer you're a homeowner, the greater the chance you'll suff […]
3 Surprising Reasons Metal Roofing Has Become So Popular
It seems almost overnight, and suddenly you could look up and see homes adorning metal roofing instead of traditional asphalt shingles. You can recall that metal was always commonly used for commerci […]